1. It’s packed with 20 years of South Africa’s Finest Décor. This month’s issue includes insight into the latest local and international design tastemakers, lush and inspiring décor and our 20th birthday menu shoot at Grande Provence Heritage Wine Estate in Franschhoek.
2. Ruth E. Carter, the creative designer behind the magical costumes in box office hit, Black Panther, shares her inspiration behind the Afro-Futuristic designs.
3. We take an exclusive peek into the world of South Africa’s most sought-after interior designer, Stephen Falcke and explore a magnificent retro-futurist home in Cape Town.
4. Atang Tshikare, Andrea Graff, our very own Editor in Chief, Liz Morris and many more industry icons who have influenced H&G throughout the years share their fondest memories from the past 20 years.
5. Join us on a memorable journey through the rich landscapes, histories, and cultures of two Sub-Saharan Africa jewels, Benin and Ethiopia.
Featured Image: Nicolas Matheus