THIS COMPETITION HAS CLOSED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED.
Two lucky H&G readers each stand to win a three-night stay for two at Mhondoro Game Lodge to the value of R30 100.
Mhondoro Game Lodge, a luxurious five-star safari lodge, has opened in the malaria-free Welgevonden Game Reserve in the Waterberg, a three-hour drive or 50-minute flight from Johannesberg. The breathtaking landscape is rich and diverse, stretching across 35 000 hectares and is home to the Big Five, including a large white-rhino population.
The exclusive lodge accommodates 20 guests and includes a child-friendly family suite and a romantic honeymoon suite. It is a fusion of African chic and edgy European influences with upscale accommodation, fine cuisine and passionate service. Bespoke features include a custom ‘star deck’, a water hole with an underground game-viewing hide connected to the main lodge by a tunnel, a gym and heated swimming pool, as well as a dedicated massage suite with a private, outdoor spa deck and bath.
Mhondoro also has the ultimate villa, featuring a magnificent master suite, two additional bedrooms, a gym, yoga room and a heated swimming pool with the services of a butler, chef and personal ranger with a game-viewing safari vehicle.
Find out more at mhondoro.com.
1. A three-night stay for two people sharing in a luxurious Deluxe Suite.
2. All meals, soft drinks and house wines.
3. Welgevonden Game Reserve entry and conservation fees.
4. Return schedules transfers from Welgevonden Game Reserve Main Gate to Mhondoro Game Lodge (departing the gate between 12h30 and 13h00).
5. Two daily safari activities (game drives or guided walks).
6. One Mhondoro Hot Candle Signature Treatment (a 15-minute foam bath on the private massage-suite deck overlooking the reserve and the water hole with a glass of wine or home-made iced tea, followed by a 45-minute hot-candle massage to unwind and soothe mind, body and soul).
SMS ‘Waterberg’ followed by your name and email address to 32697. SMS costs R1.50. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is valid until 20 November 2017, subject to availability, and excludes long weekends and black-out periods such as peak season 10 December 2016 to 8 January 2017 and Easter (15 to 30 April 2017).
2. The prize excludes transport and other transfers, gratuities, premium brand alcoholic drinks, spa treatments and all other extras, as well as gate transfers to/from the lodge outside of the scheduled times.
3. The voucher is not refundable and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
4. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Employees, family members and related agencies of Condé Nast Independent Magazines and Mhondoro Game Lodge may not enter.
6. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted within 30 days, an alternative winner will be drawn.
7. The competition closing date is 30 November 2016.