Neill Anthony spent ten years in Europe, honing his skills in the professional kitchens of Gordon Ramsay, Alyn Williams, Jérôme Henry, and Marcus Wareing before returning to the Mother City in 2010. As a private chef, his clients include Madonna, Victoria Beckham, Elton John, and U2. His TV show "Private Chef" is syndicated by the Food Channel to 160 countries, and its third season premiered in late 2018 on DStv.
will be overseeing the culinary operations and vision for La Mouette
, who celebrated its 10th anniversary in May this year. He has spent the last few weeks developing new dishes, aiming to unveil a full new menu once La Mouette
opens its doors again for trading after being closed due to COVID-19 for three months earlier this year.
La Mouette Restaurant
, owner of La Mouette.
says of his appointment: "The classic yet produce-driven modern European style of La Mouette is a great inspiration to me. As a team, we will strive to create an incredible dining experience for our local and international guests. With a new beginning, we will face new challenges head-on and look forward to cooking some fantastic food".
WIN WITH HOUSE & GARDEN & La Mouette Restaurant
Neill Anthony Cookbook We have partnered with La Mouette Restaurant and are giving away 2 lucky winners the opportunity to win a prize from La Mouette Restaurant prize to the value of R2500 each. The prize consists of the following:
· 3 course meal for 2 people from La Mouette
· A signed copy of Neill Anthony’s cookbook titled Private Chef
· 3 Shades of Pinotage box from Deetlefs, which includes the Deetlefs White Pinotage MCC 2017, Deetlefs Pinotage 2016 and Stonecross Pinotage 2018.
All you have to do to stand a chance of winning is fill in the form below:
This competition expired
1. Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
2. Winners will be chosen at random.
3. If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
4. Condé Nast Magazines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
5. The judges’ decision is final.
6. Competition prizes not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
7. Employees of Condé Nast Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to House & Garden and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
8. By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast Magazines (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
9. Competition is only open to South African residents.
10. Vouchers/gift certificates are not transferable for cash, and should be used within a month once received.
11. Competition closes on the 31st of July 2020.