As sunshine goes well with blue skies so summer goes hand in hand with great food and refreshing drinks
In the same breath, the label ‘Made in Italy’ pairs most naturally with quality and style. Malfy Gin, a unique family-made Italian gin, is distilled on the outskirts of Turin which is traditionally known for its production of quality liqueurs. It’s the infusion of the famous Italian coastal lemons, including some from the Amalfi Coast, that gives Malfy Gin its name and distinctly accentuated citrus character. This luxury gin comes in three flavour profiles that each match the mood of the season to G&T perfection; Con Limone (coastal lemon), Gin Rosa (pink grapefruit) and Con Arancia (blood orange) all offer a zesty refreshing taste.
GIN ROSA GIN & TONIC
- 50ml Malfy gin rosa
- 150ml Fever tree Mediterranean tonic
- Pink grapefruit wheel & rosemary sprig
Build ingredients in a glass over cubed ice and gently stir to combine. Garnish with a wheel of pink grapefruit and a sprig of rosemary.
*For a low-calorie alternative, replace the tonic with soda.
CORPSE REVIEW NUMERO.2
- 50ml Malfy gin con limone
- 25ml Triple sec
- 25ml Lillet blanc
- 20ml Lemon juice
- 5ml White sambucca
- Lemon twist
In a cocktail shaker, shake all ingredients with cubed ice and strain into a chilled glass and garnish with a lemon twist.
LA DOLCE VITA SPRITZ
- 35m 35ml Malfy gin con arancia
- 50ml San pelligrino limonata
- 50ml Prosecco
- Blackberry, pink grapefruit slice & sage
- 50ml San pelligrino limonata
Build ingredients in a glass over cubed ice and gently stir to combine. garnish with blackberries, a pink grapefruit slice and sage.
The Malfy Cocktail fusions are ideal for occasions like dinner parties, date nights, Mediterranean lunches and Aperitivo hour.
WIN: We are giving away 2 x Malfy Gin at home hamper to the value of R3050.00 each. The hamper includes:
- 2 Goblets
- 4 x Malfy variants
- An Italian inspired platter
- San Pellegrino
- 1 x handmade basket
To win enter your details below:
This competition expired
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
2. Winners will be chosen at random.
3. If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
4. Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
5. The judges’ decision is final.
6. Competition prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
7. Employees of Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to House & Garden and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
8. By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
9. Competition is only open to South African residents who are 18 years or older.
10. Vouchers/gift certificates are not transferable for cash, and should be used within a month once received.
11. Competition closes on the 1st March 2021.