If you’ve been looking for a little inspiration, MAGGI has the perfect products and meal ideas to bring your cooking to life. Plus, it’s budget-friendly, delicious, and super easy to prepare.
The classic MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles variety is a source of iron and includes oat fibre and less salt to ensure a tasty meal for you and the kids.
Whether it is an afternoon snack you’re making or a family feast in the evening, MAGGI brings some inspiration to your kitchen with MAGGI LAZENBY Worcestershire Sauce. It is made with rich molasses, coriander, nutmeg, ginger and cloves which transforms any dish into something special—making it perfect for eggs, stir fries, hearty stews or even curries. And if you’re looking to add some serious spice and zing to your meals, look no further than the MAGGI Chilli Sauce.
It’s easy to transform a bland meal to world-class gourmet cuisine vibes. All you need is a little creativity and the perfect products and ingredients.
You can Taste More with MAGGI @ Home with incredibly vibrant and tasty meals in the comfort of your own home. Simply try out their amazing recipes such as this exciting spin on the classic pokѐ bowl below.
VINE TOMATO AND RUSSIAN POKE BOWL
12 g Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
2 Pork sausage, link/patty, fully cooked, unheated
73 g MAGGI 2-Minute Cheese Noodles
3 Leaves Basil, Fresh
2 Level tablespoons Sauce, pesto, ready-to serve, shelf stable
2 tbsp Oil, Olive, Salad or Cooking
1. Preheat the oven grill. Place the vine tomatoes on a lightly greased baking tray and grill for about 6 minutes. Set aside.
2. Heat some sunflower oil in a frying pan and fry the Russians for about 5 minutes until plump and light brown. Remove from the pan and cut into 5 angled slices.
3. Cook the MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles according to the pack instructions.
4. To plate, divide the noodles and mix 6 vine tomatoes and 5 Russian slices between each of the two bowls.
5. Spoon over the noodle broth, scatter with fresh basil leaves and serve with pesto sauce on the side.
Visit (www.maggi.co.za) for more tasty meals to make at home and visit MAGGI’s Facebook Page @MAGGISouthAfrica to win incredible prizes.