Discreetly set apart from the other lodges in Karongwe Private Game Reserve, Becks Safari Lodge offers complete privacy, down to private decks overlooking the watering hole in the Makhutswi River. The intimate lodge has a total of 10 suites decorated in a soothing combination of silver, charcoal and elephant-grey. When not viewing the Big Five in their natural habitat, guests can enjoy the 20-metre infinity pool, socialise around the indoor firepit or enjoy a post-safari treatment at Thera Naka, the lodge’s spa.
The prize includes
1. Return economy-class flights for two between Johannesburg and Hoedspruit with transfers to and from Becks Safari Lodge
2. Three nights’ accommodation for two in a river-facing luxury safari suite
3. All meals (brunch, high tea and dinner daily)
4. Two game drives or guided walking safaris per day with a guide and tracker
5. Two spa treatments at Thera Naka
How to enter
SMS ‘BECKS’ followed by your full name, address and email address to 32697. Each SMS costs R1.50. For the full terms and conditions, turn to the Stockists page. The competition closing date is 30 September 2017.
Photography Martin Jacobs; Supplied, Courtesy of Becks Safari Lodge