The Covid-19 era has brought on many changes in the world. One of them being the migration of numerous small- and medium-sized businesses (including décor stores) into the online sphere. This is excellent news for the consumer, who benefits from an even greater choice of interesting items to adorn your home or working space.
One such business that has embraced the online world with aplomb is Studio&Me, a ‘virtual’ décor store offering customers a personalized service where you can shop for unique but budget-friendly boutique art prints to decorate your walls at the touch of a button
The inspiration for Studio&Me came from founder Hayley’s realization that with more people spending a greater amount of time at home in South Africa, the demand for affordable décor items that create joyful spaces in which to live (and work) 24/7, has increased. And what better way to help people in their décor choices than giving them everything they need online!
Hayley is a renowned interior decorator with more than half a decade of experience in the décor sphere. With her love for design and accessories, she brings her in-depth business knowledge and customer insight into what people want for their homes, not to mention enthusiasm and style, to the online brand. This is a big plus for her clients, giving you curated art pieces, personalised service, and safe delivery to your door, without the hefty price tag.
Studio&Me + You = A WINNING COMBINATION
Studio&Me offers customers a diverse selection of curated, on-trend prints on the highest quality paper that will suit any space, taste, and décor style because of their versatility and wide-ranging subject matter (think black and white; nature and botanicals; travel and architecture; nursery and kids; fashion; and much more). The exclusive collection is constantly evolving to stay abreast of current international design and art trends, which means there are always new treasures to discover for decorating your walls. They’ve done all the hard work for you already; all you have to do is choose your favourite prints and frames (or select your desired gallery wall), and your décor scheme will be complete.
WIN with House & Garden AND Studio&Me a voucher worth R5000
Studio&Me understands that changing your décor can be a costly exercise, but they have a solution that will appeal to those who want to finish off their walls in style without breaking the bank. That is why they have carefully created a unique selection of wall art that will save you the expense of using an external interior decorator while allowing you to enjoy the creative talents of a variety of artists and art styles. Think of Studio&Me as an intimate decorating partnership between you and a studio par excellence, without the extra fuss. To enter fill in your details below:
This competition expired
Terms & Conditions:
- Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
- Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Competition prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
- Employees of Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to GQ and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
- Competition is only open to South African residents who are 18 years or older.
- Vouchers/gift certificates are not transferable for cash, and should be used within a month once received.
- All information supplied would be anonymous and kept in a confidential manner.
- Competition closes on the 31st of July 2021.