Every season there seems to be a trendy cocktail that everyone is sipping. One moment the zesty Aperol spritz is the cocktail du jour, and the next a viral spin on a sophisticated negroni is on everyone’s lips. But, the classic gin and tonic never goes out of style, but continues to evolve with new gins, colourful tonic water, and the opportunity to explore new botanicals.
As the warm weather rolls in, get ready to break out your favourite cocktail shakers and beautiful drinkware because we are ready to embrace these spring cocktail recipes, proving that winter is on its way out.
37,5ml Gin of your choice
25ml Rhubarb Liqueur
90ml Pink tonic
1. Shake all ingredients.
2. Garnish with small size flower and a slice of lime.
50ml Japanese Gin
15ml Egg white/Cellulose
20ml Lemon juice
20ml Sugar syrup
5 Muddled Raspberries
1. Pour ingredients into a blender and blitz.
2. Strain over ice in a tumbler.
3. Dust with cinnamon.
60ml Japanese gin
5 grams Matcha tea
1 Egg white
10ml Yuzu juice
10ml Lemon juice
10ml Simple syrup
1. Add egg whites to shaker and shake to aerate.
2. Add Roku, simple syrup and matcha tea and shake.
3. Top with some lemon juice and strain into chilled martini glass.